The Global Great Divide Don Beck

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Sun Oct 14 17:16:45 PDT 2001

paul,

i find it not especially helpful when you quote others not on the list, as you
do here.  (your quote is of my quote of your quote, i believe, quoting
somebody who isn't on the list).  these quotes are often so full of meaning
that it is difficult to know for sure what you mean, even more so a month
later.

elsewhere, the good news is that beck and his associates are already advisors
to clinton, gore, bush, blair and other world leaders.  m

"J. Paul Everett" wrote:

> In a message dated 9/18/01 1:28:56 PM, mherman at globalchicago.net writes:
>
> <<  Postmoderns add explorations into personal feelings, high
>
> levels of permissiveness, and strong rejections of authoritarian
>
> religions, all of which are offensive to fanatical ancients. These
>
> sensitive and caring souls are often the first in line to get their
>
> throats cut in revolutionary times. If you don't believe what I'm
>
> saying, you are a tad naïve.
>
>  >>

> Michael,
>
> I'm just catching up on some of this material.  Found this one on the 19th,
> which you had cleaned up.  This is what I mean by we have to understand how
> to "hit back".  I thought his article (Don Beck's) was incredibly incisive
> and should be at Bush's right hand.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Paul Everett

> Visit: