The Global Great Divide Don Beck

J. Paul Everett JPESeeker at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 16:56:58 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/18/01 1:28:56 PM, mherman at globalchicago.net writes:

<<  Postmoderns add explorations into personal feelings, high

levels of permissiveness, and strong rejections of authoritarian

religions, all of which are offensive to fanatical ancients. These

sensitive and caring souls are often the first in line to get their

throats cut in revolutionary times. If you don't believe what I'm

saying, you are a tad naïve.

Michael,

I'm just catching up on some of this material.  Found this one on the 19th,
which you had cleaned up.  This is what I mean by we have to understand how
to "hit back".  I thought his article (Don Beck's) was incredibly incisive
and should be at Bush's right hand.

Sincerely,

Paul Everett