SV: Action planning design

Thomas Herrmann thomas.herrmann at telia.com
Wed Oct 3 06:10:09 PDT 2001

Thanks everyone who answered to my questions - on and off list. Indeed a
great community when I am confused or feel bathered with a situation. I feel
more confident and will finish my proposition with all of your wisdome in
mind. You all made me think further in one or another way!
Arthur, the main sponsor is "municipalityboss". Another was the one
responsible for personelmatters. Below are 10 persons responsible of the
different sectors of the community administration. On top of all this are
the politicians. My impression is that the main sponsor feels a need to keep
this group in charge of what is happening. They have also expressed that
they will have to have actions approved by the politicians. I think we
should have been more thorough with stating the givens, which I kind of did
have a feeling about. Another lesson about listening to my feelings!
Warm regards to all of you Thomas