Moving Open Space without closing it . . .

Barry Owen homselr at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:58:25 PDT 2001

Hi Kenoli,

You said:

"Are you questioning the relevance of the dialog that has been going on?"

Not at all.

"Are you suggesting setting up another dialog? Another listserv? Is there
another OS listserv happening that I don't know about?"

NO - NO - Not that I know of

"Are you referring to the dialog at the "Caucus" website that Harrison Owen
referred to recetnly (which is also hard for me to follow and doesn't seem
to be very active currently.)?"

Yes - Partially - My message was mostly a knee-jerk reaction to a few posts
which seemed to close the space significantly followed by a vast decrease in
the number of postings to the list. My perception was that discussion of 911
issues suddenly became NOT relevant to this space . . . and my opinion is
that much of that discussion IS relevant to this space as it relates to Open
Space work in the world.

And so I was only speaking for myself . . . And I look forward to seeing
what pops up next.