report from the field (Chris)

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 18 10:38:57 PDT 2001

Chris,

My electronic beloved - you know my soul simply will not turn away from
reading anything you write!!  :-)

Wonderful, wonderful work at the camp!

The trained therapist in me rejoices - naturally healing without the
painful and restrictive need to pathologize!!!
The trained OST practitioner in me rejoices - open space everywhere...
in a myriad of forms... truly unity in diversity both for open space and
for humanity!!!
The trained process facilitator in me rejoices - inviting them to bring
all of themselves including their right to treat each other well!!
The trained storyteller/worker/listener/evoker in me rejoices - telling
their stories, listening to stories, living their stories and reaping
the gentle awareness that comes from being seen!!!
The 'untrained' essence of me simply shouts YES!!!!!

much love and many blessings,
glory
p.s. to you and Alan - May I tell Chris's re-told version of Alan's
original version of that great story?  :-)