550 plus

Terry Gibson terry.gibson at virgin.net
Mon Oct 15 16:07:54 PDT 2001

I'm in the process of preparing for a two day OS meeting for an anticipated 500 to 600 people. This is stretching my experience which has yet to reach the 200 mark. So I'd appreciate the list's collective advice and experience in facilitating such a number. Client is an educational institution who wish to include the surrounding community.

Specific concerns centre around the melee of the marketplace; convergence/action planning; and endings.

Any practical suggestions much appreciated.

Terry Gibson