Closing Open Space without moving it . . .

michael dobbie mishek_d at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 01:19:48 PDT 2001

  You're right Jeff we have experienced a shift from
the usual on this list.
  The level of conversation has changed, has become
more personal, chaotic...
   and thus with some great potential of moving us a
little deeper...
   but only if we can be clear on our givens...on why
we are here and maybe some roles we may be consciously
or unconsciously being playing...
   ...and be clear on some facilitation details...
   ...covener(s), timelines, etc, on this
open-cyberspace that, yes, a few acknowledged human
limitations just may help us along in some way,

Michael.