Fwd: Open Space in Batavia, Illinois

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 3 13:46:32 PDT 2001

Looks like some space will be opened -- which is just grand. I wish Roger
well, as I am sure all of you do to. And by the way, if this inspires you
to do something similar, so much the better. And just so you know I am
walking my talk, at least a little bit, I am off to new York to
co-facilitate (with Karen Davis) an Open Space for an International student
group with representation from all over the world. Theme of course is 911,
Now What? Interesting side piece is that all this will take place in a
Jewish Facility that is opening specially for us on the Sabbath. I'll let
you know how it all turns out.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive