Restoration of Service

Chris Kloth kloth at got2change.com
Tue Oct 2 09:11:35 PDT 2001

Since September 11 this e-mail address has experienced repeated
difficulties.  It appears that these difficulties have been resolved.

If you have tried to reach ChangeWorks of the Heartland during the last
several weeks we regret any confusion this problem has caused.

If you have received this message in error we regret the inconvenience.
Upon your request your name will be deleted immediately from this list.

Chris Kloth
Senior Partner
ChangeWorks of the Heartland
250 South Virginialee Road