Very small OS

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 21:04:24 PST 2001

My observation from OS with small groups is that the group does indeed know
what it needs (my guesses can be wrong!) and will figure out how to
self-manage.  It was fun to watch our Siberian visitors juggle posted
sessions and time constraints to make sure everyone who posted a session had
their issue discussed, by a small or larger group.

I'd like to second Jeff's belief that being in the room helps.  There is
something about having the facilitator present and non-interfering that seems
to bolster everyone's confidence.

Joelle