AW: an open space for around 1500 people ?

Toke Paludan Møller - InterChange toke at interchange.dk
Thu Nov 15 11:14:51 PST 2001

OH yes

My picture of such a process builds...

power to the bees are most rewarding - emergence seems close when no
control or too much help is offered.....

  so much to discover

- toke

*****

--
"In life the issue is not control, but dynamic connectedness."

Toke Paludan Møller       InterChange  Aps   - at the edge of nature
City office at  "DAYS like this" - Mejlgade 50, st., 8000 C Århus, Denmark
Ph: +45 70 20 13 35.   Mobile  +45 2616 6919   Fax: +45 8619 1135
email:  toke at interchange.dk        URL: http://www.interchange.dk
Home office at the lake - Stengaardsvej 5 A,   8600 Silkeborg, Denmark
Phone +45 8684 6919