an open space for around 1500 people ?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Thu Nov 15 03:24:57 PST 2001

Dear Toke,
the American in Paris has a video on doing one with 900 people in
France with a Bosch unit.
As we all know, it works just fine, and with that many people
absolutely nothing can go wrong.
Well, you might want to check if there are enough bathrooms nearby
for a crowd that size.
Good luck!!
michael

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:40:11 +0100, Toke Paludan Møller - InterChange
wrote:

>Hi fellow wanderers and practitioners.
>
>I have had a couple of enqueries about doing an open space for around
>1500 people - that will be a first time - if it wants to happen..
>
>any reflections learnings, ideas, warnings, stories that any of you
>want to share with me  on OST that size, will be greatly appreciated.
>
>I am listening..

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK