Have not sent

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 12 04:53:14 PST 2001

Dear Terry,
Thank the powers that be you warned me!
My neighbour was having difficulty last evening with her computer... I
did notice poor VCR tracking, inexplicable CD audio fuzz, and problems
with my ATM card over here.  Damn the builders who didn't leave
sufficient space between houses!
Crikey!
Now I know why there's a strange woman in my bed and a relatively empty
fridge... When I got up this morning, I thought I was having one of
those pesky flashbacks... What a relief!
Oh my Goodness - Rob's enquiring about my thongs he found in the TV
Guide....
Oh, no... 2 of the 5000 emails I sent out came back undeliverable - I've
got to go to the ladies room...
Good to hear from you Terry!  :-)  :-)
Talk later.... maybe...

glory
Glory Ressler, B.A., Dip. GIT
Lynne Bubic, B.A., L.L.B.
Avalon Consulting & Associates
Phone: (905) 937-2177
www.edgeofavalon.com
"...the edge where 21st century scientific insight and ancient
storytelling wisdom meet in the service of transformation and growth"