Visuelle Protokolle and an open space for around 1500 people

Edward Ball OpenSpace01 at aol.com
Thu Nov 15 07:07:36 PST 2001

Reinhard,

The VISUELLE PROTOKOLLE you describe is one more way to bring the whole
person into the process leading to an open space organization.  Would you
share one of the picture protocols?

I may be reached directly at: EdBall at Hanna-OpenSpace.com.

Thank you for the vision of visual recordings of OS events.
Edward C. Ball

In a message dated 11/15/2001 4:35:40 AM Pacific Standard Time,