SV: Major downsizing

Thomas Herrmann thomas.herrmann at telia.com
Tue May 15 03:47:58 PDT 2001

Hi all, and thanks for your generous answers.
I talked to the headmaster right now. We plan to do OST in august (maybe for
all 5 units) and will continue our talks about actions in the present
situation. I am sure that some form of gathering is very much needed for the
persons involved. I guess it depends on the circumstances what suits best at
this time. I will let you know what happens.
Funny Birgitt, the other day I received an extract from the book you
mentioned. Very interesting! I have started some engagement in From The
Fourth Direction. Have a look att www.fromthefourdirections.org - an global
initiativ to dialogue on life affirming leadership. I think the extract is
to be found somewhere on that site.
Greetings Thomas