Faye Adams - can you give me new contact info?

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Fri May 11 10:09:44 PDT 2001

I sent you an update on Elena (yes, folks, thanks to generous OSLISTers she
attended Birgitt's session in San Francisco, and we are now creatively financing
her way to the global facilitator conference in Minneapolis!).

John Catlin from your work kindly sent a reply to my email saying you are no
longer working there.

If you give me your new contact info I shall send you one note from me and one
from the fabulous Elena telling how she's doing (!).

Thanks,

Lisa

(and yes, we are still working towards bringing Elena back in August for
OSonOS!)

--
L i s a    H e f t
Consultant, facilitator, educator