OS School

Sharon Quarrington sharonq at pdesigns.com
Sun May 27 19:23:05 PDT 2001

I'm doing a bit of research on schools - options and alternatives -
and was looking into the Sudbury Valley Schools (www.sudval.org) which
seem to have some ideas in common with Open Space, though I am not too
thrilled with the use of Robert's Rules to make decisions.  I did a
search on the OS Archives and found Chris' recommendation of
wondertree.org (though I am having trouble with their web site).

Does anyone know of any other schools (English ones sadly as I am
limited linquistically) where OS or OS type principles are being used.

Sharon