Locusts!

Viv McWaters viv at theReef.com.au
Sun May 6 17:05:38 PDT 2001

Hello again

A new creature emerged at last week's open space event for the dairy
industry - locusts. Here's how it happened. We were sitting in the circle
for evening news, while one group were still deep in conversation (it
certainly wasn't over for them).

Discussion started around the circle, especially about the principles and
what the whole group response to this situation should be. Someone
suggested that we all use our two feet and go and see what was so
interesting - so en masse about 25 people crammed into the room where the
continuing group was. On their return they announced that a new creature
had been born in open space - plague locusts!

The small group (despite the influx of locusts) finished their discussion
and we had an eventful evening news full of laughter.

Cheers

Viv

Please note NEW telephone number

Viv McWaters
Beyond the Edge Pty Ltd
PO Box 665, Torquay 3228
Victoria Australia
Ph/Fax: 61 3 5261 9498
Mobile 0417 135 406

"Thus the task is not so much to see what no-one yet has seen, but to think
what nobody yet has thought about that which everyone sees." Schopenhauer