OS workshop please join us!

Annette Hartvig Larsen ahl at openspace.dk
Sun May 20 06:33:35 PDT 2001

Dear OS list!

We´re up and running here in Denmark. Having a good time on our OS workshop
with Harrison and we´re in the middle of the first Open Space; The Gifts of
Chaos

Thank you Kenoli for your advice on having this discussion on a web site.
We do!

So we invite everybody in the Open Space World community to join the
discussion on the TMN network.

You may access it from your computer this way:
Go to www.tmn.com/new
Go to "list of conferences"
Click on "oscafe" (soon to be changed to OSDENMARK)
And you're there!

Please enter your item or comments or read other items.

HAVE FUN!

Annette