Harrison! What a book! (long)

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Thu Mar 15 19:04:36 PST 2001

Yes, Birgitt,
I was thinking of the same, but our workshops ARE moving our people as they move them to THINK, and to DO what they THINK is better. the very unusual behavour for Russians... And you are right, we are just trying to create conditions, but that is not easy, as this conditions are very difficult to create...

Thank you
Best wishes

Elena