OS for 1,000

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Wed Mar 14 21:12:22 PST 2001

Harrison!!!!

I love your answers,  Harrison,  and ... you see ... I do follow your advises as they are close to my ... is it passion?

Stadium. I'm not sure there is a big wall, and what it could be if it is a stadium - to bring chairs and tables? (to write on), as our life is nearly free from portable boards...

and I still miss the part of convergance - how you do it? and what it means. If people are already selected there own project and want to do it, what gives the convergence for them? To feel less or more comfortabel that their project is prioritized lower or higher?

Do I miss something again?

I had never time for doing this and never thought about it.

And also - If there are 1,000 people - and NO computers - it is not a simple way to do. or just DO IT, as you propose?

So is convergance just reading and puting priorities? I saw the materials of Michael Pannwitz (thanks a lot!, Michael) which is asking to prioritize the projects. Is that it?

Too many questions?
Sorry. As usual!

I hope I will learn once (or may be twice - a joke!) and IF I COULD LEARN soon, it will be a great help for me. I'm still dreaming about coming to a closest training in S-F in April, and I'm so sorry NOW that  because of transportation limits (One month limit in timing gives an economy which now is not an economy... but who knows when you loose and when you get something.)
And noe I'm very sorry I could not stay for the training starting at the same day I was leaving - on the 28-th of February. I had no extra money for paying the difference of one and three months tickets limits. Gosh!
Or how do you write this?

And I did have my obligations for coming to Rubtsovsk to provide a workshops and I did try of thinking to come to another one which would ask from me to go from my arrival to Novosibirsk at 4 am to drive 7 hours to Gorno-Altaisk where my collegue Marina had to provide a FSC for Women-Leaders of Altai region, but there was no good connection and I couldn't catch the flight.... otherwise  I would go...

OK
Whatever happens is the only way and the only thing which could happen...

Best wishes to you all

Elena
Novosibirsk, Russia