Who's responsible for school children?

Chris Weaver chris at springbranch.net
Thu Mar 8 09:28:59 PST 2001

Viv,
Interesting dilemma.
You may have already issued the invitation/permission...but I imagine a note
on the invitation that says,

"We promise you freedom at this event.  If you sign up, you are responsible
to be here at the starting time.  In the event of no-shows we will contact
your school, so please notify us in advance if your plans change."

Chris