Open Space - Green Building in Ithaca, New York

Chris Weaver chris at springbranch.net
Tue Mar 6 23:42:10 PST 2001

Hi Todd,

Here's my take:
Schedule:
1)  I've never been to an OST with scheduled breaks.  Hmm.
2)  My practice is to have announcements just before the closing circle.
The completion of a talking circle is a strong ritualized ending for the
whole event.
Questions:
1)  I think that stating these outcomes would have mild space-closing
effects.  Someone in your planning group could be a convenor to address
these matters, yes?
2)  I think it is good that you made the theme clear, but I can't imagine
these guests having any effect other than an enriching one.  Maybe one of
those seven has the idea or experience that will make all the difference in
Tompkins County...
3)  Your version of Romy's graffiti wall sounds great to me.

Good Luck!  I can picture the pile of snowshoes inside the front door...

Chris

--
S   P   R   I   N   G   B   R   A   N   C   H

Opening the Space for Inspired Collaboration
P.O. Box 8234 / Asheville, NC 28814 / USA
Phone: 828 225-0007 / Fax: 828 225-0303
http://www.springbranch.net / chris at springbranch.net

F   A   C   I   L   I   T   A   T   I   O   N