Seeking Help

John Dicus jdicus at ourfuture.com
Thu Mar 22 14:49:06 PST 2001

I received this request for some assistance.  Perhaps some of you can offer
help from your own experiences.  I sent some thoughts from my experiences,
but don't feel it was enough.  Morten is not a list member (yet), so you
can just respond to his email as you can.

"Morten B. Simonsen" <oculus at wanadoo.dk>

I sent him the instructions on how to subscribe to OSLIST.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I am student of "Innovation & Entrepreneurship" at the Niels Brock Businees
College in Denmark and am currently working on a project about Open Space
Technology. I sincerely hope you can help me, since I have several questions
about Open Space - not the actual process, but it's succes and growth...

The reason for me writing to you is that the Danish and U.S. market culture
is very similar, and since the Open Space is practically unknown over here,
(or at least mostly used by non-profit organizations).

Most material on the internet is at least a couple of years old, so I'm
wondering wheater Open Space is still being used and by what sort of
companies?

It would really mean a lot to me, if you could tell me about how Open Space
was recieved at the market and if companies still use it and how much.

I really hope it isn't too much trouble...:-)your help would mean more to me
than you think...

Sincerely

Morten S. Simonsen
Engvej 184 1.mf