open space-wedding

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Tue Mar 6 09:42:40 PST 2001

Dear colleagues,
many of you probably have had requests to arrange a wedding in open
space. Seems to me there were even reports on the listserve of such
events (did not you, Birgitt Williams, once write about this?).
Now I was approached and feel quite honored and willing and
interested at the same time needing to lean on all of you with
experience in such an endeavour. What needs to be observed? I mean
are even the 4 conditions for open space active? It is a complex
situation, granted, the wedding party will be diverse, conflict is
sure to arise if not now then in the future but is it an open
question?
I will meet with the couple in a few days (Saturday) at a place some
of you know, its the site of the Berlin-OSonOS, to get ready for the
wedding-os.
Any and all hints, suggestions, warnings etc. are greatly
appreciated!
Springarrival greetings from Berlin
michael

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK