Letting Go

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 28 06:28:15 PDT 2001

I want to thank everyone was responded to my queries concerning 'letting
go'!
Meg wrote>
and the open space?
For me, it is what happens after the letting go - that (sometimes long
and
dark) corridor between the old door and the new one
And sometimes it is the state of awareness itself - for a brief flash...

Or something like that?? >

I can truly relate to this one!!  I sometimes experience it as, the
dramatic moment when all has/can turn - in between here and there - a
cross-roads.  The sticky part, for me, is being open to as many
possibilities as I can imagine...

I was also quite amazed by the NY Times article Peggy Holman introduced
us too!!  I certainly haven't digested it all yet and I'm wondering, are
we cooling the exploding matter by holding the space - it certainly
gives participants the time they need...

Best to all,
glory ressler