Open Space, Model 1/2 and Metanoia (was: Reflections on a challenging OST event)

Meg Salter meg.salter at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 27 18:57:59 PDT 2001

What are we letting go of?
Of wherever we happen to be/ be stuck.
Of old facilitation methods where we were "in control" (!)
Of children when they need to spread their wings...
Of thought and feeling patterns that have wormed their way into
sub-consciousness...
Of ideas and concepts themselves - into a wide open, simple awareness,,,,

and the open space?
For me, it is what happens after the letting go - that (sometimes long and
dark) corridor between the old door and the new one
And sometimes it is the state of awareness itself - for a brief flash...
Or something like that??

Meg Salter

MegaSpace Consulting
416/486-6660