Open Space, Model 1/2 and Metanoia (was: Reflections on a challenging OST event)

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 22 08:44:26 PDT 2001

Dear Artur, Meg and all!
I agree...
The process of evolution - letting go - is like peeling back the
layers.  I love both the shift of consciousness topic and the embodied
experience sharing, and would appreciate hearing more.
To that end, some playful questions have come to mind:
- What are we 'letting go' of?
This, for me, has been the adventure that I formerly experienced as
embarassment, pain, etc...  I now can play with myself, let the universe
play with me, and even play with! :-)  From my perspective, the bumps I
hit become rides in self-awareness.

- What are we 'letting go' into, if anything?
Is the open space between states of being?  Or is it an end unto
itself?  If an end unto itself, what is the ultimate open space?

I hope someone will want to play with me! ...

Best wishes to all!
glory
Glory Ressler, B.A., Dip. GIT
Avalon Consulting & Associates
www.edgeofavalon.com
"...the edge where 21st century scientific insight and ancient
storytelling wisdom meet in the service of transformation and growth"