OS Organizational Development with Gestalt-Ansatz (German)

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 18 20:43:04 PDT 2001

Hi OSers!
As an OST practitioner and gestaltist, I was very happy to see Michael's
post on the listserve re: an OST meeting dedicated to Gestalt and OD.  I
would like to distribute a further description he sent to me on other
listserves that might be interested, and I need help!
Would anyone out there be willing to translate his post from German to
English for me?  If you would, email me privately and I'll send it -
maybe 1 1/2 pages in total but very wide page margins :-)
I'm hoping this will up the profile of both OST and Gestalt.
Your consideration is greatly appreciated!
glory