Novosibirsk reflections continued

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Sun Jun 17 06:00:41 PDT 2001

Hi Joe,

nice to hear from you!

thank you for your kind words and hope it is not a policy...

it is SUCH a great pitty, that you have problems with your visas, I wish you
to overcome them soon.

the site is not ready yet, but there is an e-mail list started to function
already from S-Petersburg's member of our training group - Natasha Shkirtil.
And she has already problems with her pursuading sponsors to work with OST,

also there is a good news that Natasha Stupakova already provided 3-hours OS
for coallition organizing - she did not give much details, but I asked her
to give some more with keeping some secrets (if she needs  for her) if it is
possible - there is no yet good habit to make stories from some work...

but hope it is a beginning and
the list you can join yourself is:

OpenSpaceRu at yahoogroups.com

I'm wondering if we could translate some interesting topics from there to
the OSLIST, one day...

Best wishes to you

elena marchuk