Novosibirsk reflections continued

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 11 07:19:47 PDT 2001

Dear Birgitt, Elena and other colleagues:
What a gift you have all given us!  THANK YOU!!!!!!!
I am deeply moved and inspired by the courageous and beautiful stories
of how the russian people (and all people, for that matter!) are
struggling to brilliantly adapt to environmental challenges.
In my humble, storied interpretation, I see an incredibly strong people
REFUSING to give over to unhealthy systemic conditions.  This is a
people who may have very important things to say about the spirit of
survival in our species!  The determination to 'press on', literally and
metaphorically, is a testament to their strength, courage, and
persistence.  It speaks, to me, of only the deep resources of a people
steeped in their own beautiful and, sometimes, tragic culture.  On this
level I can relate personally and culturally, to some extent,  and am
very open to hearing more and growing together!
The posts have sparked my own thinking around,  how I might choose to
engage in such an energetic environment....
Warm wishes to all!
glory
Glory Ressler, B.A., Dip. GIT
Avalon Consulting & Associates
Phone: (905) 937-2177
Fax:     (905) 937-1214
www.edgeofavalon.com
"...the edge where 21st century scientific insight and ancient
storytelling wisdom meet in the service of transformation and growth"