Theme brainstorm

Ralph Copleman earthdreams at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 3 13:47:02 PDT 2001

By the way,

There is still time to sign up for the annual OT event ("OT-19"  the 19th
Annual Symposium on Organization Transformation) being held this time on the
500-acre campus of Holiday Hills Conference Center in Pawling, New York,
USA.

Cost of the conference is $35 American.  Yep, that's the truth (except, of
course for travel and accommodations.

Three and one-half days of open space with the best people (from around the
USA as well as Holland, Germany, Sweden, and Morocco) exploring systems
change, personal change, high play, and more.  If this is for you, you can't
beat it.

Attached is the "offical" invitation.  If the attachment does not open (as
it won't on some listserves), go to

www.openspaceworld.org/OT19

Or get in touch with me directly.  See more below

--
Ralph Copleman
609-895-1629

More: