OST - Gestalt and OD

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 28 06:16:00 PDT 2001

For those of you who might be interested.... from our German colleagues.

Also, you can contact me should you want the further invitation and
event description (I didn't attach here as per the list serve rules).
glory

This mail contains

1. a friendly invitation
2. a logistic request
3. IGGNet as the new IGG-OD-platform / network medium

Dear colleagues, trainees and friends of IGG Berlin,  dear colleagues as
advisers or clients, who are in a way "in contact" with  the subject
GESTALT or who are curious about it!

1. Friendly invitation

On behalf of our initiative group and IGG Berlin I would like to invite
you
to our

I. OPEN SPACE
"GESTALT Organisational Development - a magic creature"
>From 12th to 14th october 2001 in Berlin.

In the attached program (in the virus safe rtf-format) you`ll find
further
details.

Maybe you already wondered what is going on with that subject, who
occupies
himself/herself with this approach, how they work or what possibilities
of
networks exist or can be created between colleagues in this field. OPEN
SPACE
will be a great opportunity to answer these questions, including a
cheerful
party with music and dance.

(As a magic-metaphorical introduction into the "care of magic creatures"
would like to refer to this wonder-ful lesson by Harry Potter. By the
way,
there they have the aforementioned owls!)

2. an urgent logistic appeal

We prefer self-organized, net-shaped, fractal ways of distribution,
since they
are power-times faster than the linear distribution speed of the post.

Please pass this invitation on to colleagues, friends and to worthy
clients.
In case you receive this email several times just be glad about your
great
social and loyal network.

Seriously, somebody was already clever enough to enrol himself and his
clients.
If you see yourself as a client, welcome!

There are printed invitations available in case you need one for
yourself or
to pass them on.

Apply to:
Petra Gänsicke-Voss
Johannisberger Str. 1a
14197 Berlin
Germany
Tel/fax: 0049-30-8222957       mail: p.a.voss at internet-access.de

3. IGGNet as a new IGG-OE-platform/ network medium

before now) there is an e-group as new IGG-OD platform and network
available
for colleagues, trainees and people who graduated especially from the
IGG
section GESTALT Organisational Development. This group offers various
possibilities for exchange, like a mailing list, appointments book,
archives,
information for members, etc. It is still quite empty since it's new but
it
can be fully used right away.

Access:

1. In case you aren't a member at YAHOO yet choose a loggin and a
password
and apply there (http://de.groups.yahoo.com).

2. Send a blank e-mail from your main e-mail address to:
IGGNet-subscribe at yahoogroups.com.

3. Since it isn't a listed (non-public) group, please send a short
personal
mail to drmcfunke at aol.com (Michael Funke), moderator of the e-group, so
he
know's who xyz1234 at abc.de is and let's you enter (this may take 1 to 3
days).

4. You will receive an access mail from the system which you have to
reply
blank in order to confirm this access.

Now you are a member and after logging in at Yahoo at
http://de.groups.yahoo.com you have free access to the IGGNet.

(Remark:  Because of the sudden fusion of Egroups and Yahoo the access
details may
change. If  there are any problems mail to Michael.)

As initiative group we are looking forward meeting you in Berlin.
Thank you for the logistic support.

Yours sincerely

Michael Funke
on behalf of the initiative group