Whoops. cOSTa rica? osonos 2002 australia

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Thu Jun 28 13:37:37 PDT 2001

hi all,

just want to say that i've been planning on OSONOS in australia in 2002,
per some postings we made earlier in the year, here on the list.  i hope
you'll all join me there.  maybe there are more details available now,
but perhaps not as i think that brian may be away from his computer for
a bit.  certainly there will be more details by vancouver.  so i think
we are now talking about 2003, that gives you an extra year for planning
laura!

Michael Herman
300 West North Avenue #1105
Chicago IL 60610
312-280-7838 voice
312-280-7837 fax

http://www.michaelherman.com
a personal, professional portal to...

http://consulting.michaelherman.com
helping people and orgs get moving

http://openspace.michaelherman.com
an open space tech intro/resources page

http://evolution.michaelherman.com
the inviting organization emerges (book)

http://invitation.michaelherman.com
tools for opening space at work (workbook)

http://links.michaelherman.com
the global chicago network, an expanding web

http://notebook.michaelherman.com
michael's open notebook, for playing at work

mailto:mherman at globalchicago.net