Whoops. I sent the cOSTa rica? message to all of you and I meant it only for Laura

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 27 16:07:26 PDT 2001

To all of you, my apologies for broadcasting a message meant only to Laura.

And to you, Ms. Laura, I hope that my making my thought public does not make
you feel pressure in any way.

As things happen in Open Space (not always in the way one expects), you can
now all share my thoughts and maybe that will help us share some more ideas
about where we shall meet in '02.

Amazing the directions things can go when you press one button...

Lisa