New York City and Pawling

Koos de Heer koosdhr at auryn.nl
Thu Jun 14 13:28:03 PDT 2001

Dear all,

I will be flying into Newark for the OT19 conference in Pawling. Are there
any people travelling by car from New York city to Pawling that could give
me a ride? I would be happy to share the costs of gas.

Another question: I will be arriving on the Wednesday before the
conference. The plan is to spend a few days in the city to sleep off my jet
lag and be a tourist. Would anybody know of any affordable places to stay?

Thanks a million - see you in pawling (or elsewhere if you're not going ;-)

Koos

Koos de Heer
Auryn management advies BV
Utrecht, the Netherlands