The Future of Online Creativity

Jan Nickerson JaNickrson at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 12:26:10 PDT 2001

"It's 2010. Do you know where your creative teammates are? ...  Imagine how
we'll collaborate around the world in the next 10 years, and beyond. ... Just
let your imagination soar and dream the impossible techno-dream with us. If
we can dream it, we'll eventually build it."

So describes "The future of Online Creativity" workshop which Murli
Nagasundarum, Gregg Fraley and I will be co-leading at the Creative Problem
Solving Institute in Buffalo, June 16 - 21.  <A HREF="http://cef-cpsi.org/Programs/cpsi2001/cpsi.htm">
http://cef-cpsi.org/Programs/cpsi2001/cpsi.htm</A>

I haven't been a vocal participant in this open space community, but I'd like
to take this opportunity to invite you and others interested in open space to
reflect on the opportunities of online creativity, collaboration and
communities, and to share your vision and insights here.  Unless you request
otherwise, I'll collect the thoughts that emerge here and share them with
some of the 1100 creativity consultants and managers from 44 different
countries who come to CPSI with more experience in creativity than in online
opportunities.  Who knows, maybe I'll also craft an article or two for others
in the world!

Looking forward to seeing your ideas,

Collaboratively,

Jan

To create better health in a living system, connect it to more of itself.
Meg Wheatley