Birgitts courses in Stockholm

Thomas Herrmann thomas.herrmann at telia.com
Fri Jun 1 09:52:33 PDT 2001

Dear OS-list members.
I am sitting on the train home after 4 extordinary days in Stockholm. We
were about 40 persons attaining Whole Person Process Facilitation and 35
joined for Cross Cultural Conflict Resolution. Participants from all over
Sweden and Abi, Annette and Roma from UK. Such incredible people!! It is
surely amazing to meet so many experienced people - and most of all get the
opportunity to share learning with them in this way. On top of that we had a
small Open Space meeting one of the nights, during the courses! Talk about
energy!
As when I took the other two parts of the Genuine Contact Program there were
several statements of deep "high-learning". Although I learned much about
myself and the process of facilitating meetings I again got a reminder of
how much more there is to learn. Actually that is what always inspired me to
achive more.
I think these courses will help me a lot in my ability to support businesses
and organizations in the work to become more efficient and human. As I have
chosen to focus most of my work on OST  it is so good to feel the strong
connection to the process of OST. Together it makes a whole for me. I wish
you, Birgitt, much success in Novosibirsk and look forward to meet you in
Raleigh for the Train the Trainer in september.
As you may realize by now, I highly recommend the Genuine Contact Programme!
Greetings
Thomas Herrmann      Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas.herrmann at telia.com
Medlem i BNI - nätverk för affärer (www.bni.nu)
Jag kan tillhandahålla professionella affärskontakter: Revisor, Reklam,
Tryckeri, Data/IT, Organisationskonsult, Resebyrå, Konferensarrangör,
Marknadsföring, Försäkringsbolag, Utbildningsmäklare, Telekommunikation,
Profilkläder, Fastighetsmäklare, Advokat, Naprapat, Rekrytering och
personaluthyrning, Florist, Film & Videoproduktion, Bokföring, Hemservice.