Fw: Re: Re: Re: Siberia trip

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Fri Jun 1 15:29:26 PDT 2001

Hi All,
below is the letter from Birgitt Williams, though I did not find the
original to the OSlist, but hope, we shall do this later on her arrival.

I join Birgitt in saying my appreciation for OS Institute and my collegues
support in all this movement for bringing OST in Siberia.

I'm all in organization, but tomorrow (actually today, as it is early
Saterday morning in Siberia) Birgitt will fly to Moscow-Novosibirsk and she
is so brave to start the training the same day of night arrival! She has
friends now in Siberia. And it is warmer now, then in Moscow, so hopefull
everything will got well.

And as usual, we don't know how many participants will be!!!!

Surprise!

As my Rotarian collegue from Alaska is saing: You know, Lena, the problem
with meeting Russians is that - people who sign for coming, never show up,
but some people who did not show intentions even, ARRIVE, so we can not meet
them in the airport....

OK
We are ready to surprises,

And looking forward to say you some more words about this event

Thank you again

Best wishes to you

elena