AW: Visualisation

florian fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Sun Jun 10 08:32:33 PDT 2001

hi hape, hi thomas,
i did a lot of methods to visualize the proces and the results of
managing problems, finding decisions when i worked as an
communication designer and consultant.
in that i´m an enthusiastic practitioner as well in mindmapping.
every project which i´m running has its starting with a mindmap,
every meeting with any partner in any project gets its development
with help of mindmapping, a copy of the map for every participant.
but ! but!
who is doing that, who is realizing the visualization  is very present,
and very visible. he/she runs the talking-stick/drawing-pen. well, it´s
serving.
it´s indeed serving. its well organized, perhaps selforganized. but its not
open!space.
its designed space. in lots of situations very well serving.
but don´t do it as a facilitator in open!space, where you should be totaly
present but totaly unvisible.
what you may do is to give a training in visualization to some people who are
interested
before the date of the meeting in open!space. but thats another job. a good job
as well.
if you call me, i´ll do it.
florian

florian fischer