No subject

pattillo pattillo at actrix.gen.nz
Mon Jun 4 13:34:48 PDT 2001

Harrison,

I have so been on the list serv- just in small doses!

Gail,

I'd love to catch up with you university of Auckland contact.  I'll send you
contact details off line.

Cheers

Anne

I've just completed an Open Space meeting with a group of international
marine biologists from the Western Pacific Region.  One of the participants

is from the University of Auckland in New Zealand and would like to connect

with anyone doing Open Space there.  Is there someone on the listserve or
does any have a contact I could pass on to him?

Thanks

Gail West

Gail West, ICA
3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou West Road