Open Space Guide in Spanish

Dr. Susanne Weber webers at mailer.uni-marburg.de
Wed Jul 4 00:00:12 PDT 2001

Date sent:              Tue, 3 Jul 2001 08:22:08 -0400
Send reply to:          OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From:                   Harrison Owen <owenhh at mindspring.com>
Subject:                Re: Open Space Guide in Spanish
To:                     OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU

Dear friends,
I wrote an article about large group interventions, in Spanish -
talking quite a lot about Open Space, too. It´s going to be
published soon in the periodical "Sociedad Civil" in
Mexico.Harrison, would it help if I sent it to you by mail /
attachment? Bye Susanne

> At 04:47 PM 7/2/01 +0200, you wrote:
> >Dear friends,
> >Im right now at Spain (Valencia), organizing an OS trainning for next October.
> >(Well you know, some work in the middle of vacations, is not bad :O) )
> >I would like to know if we have any version of the book in Spanish, cause the
> >people that Im working with have explained me that the English version wont be
> >good.
> >And I will also appreciate if somebody can tell me where I can find documents
> >about OS in Spanish, otherwise I will do prepare some.
>
> It isn't exactly what you want -- but Oxford Press has translated my book
> "The Spirit of Leadership" into Spanish. I'm not sure why they did not do
> the User's Guide.
>
> Harrison
>

> Harrison Owen
> 7808 River Falls Drive