OS in Spanish

Gilbert Brenson-Lazan gbl at amauta.org
Tue Jul 3 03:25:47 PDT 2001

Hello Laura and all:

I have done several documents in Spanish for my students and for the use of
the professional facilitators we train in South America.  You may find them
in the Virtual Library at our website <http://amauta.org> and at that of
the International Association of Facilitators <http://iaf-world.org>.

Enjoy.

Gil

At 00:00 03/07/01 -0600, Laura wrote:
>------------------------------
>
>Date:    Mon, 2 Jul 2001 16:47:27 +0200
>From:    Laura Gamboa Herrera <lauragh at planetclub.org>
>Subject: Open Space Guide in Spanish
>
>Dear friends,
>Im right now at Spain (Valencia), organizing an OS trainning for next October.
>(Well you know, some work in the middle of vacations, is not bad :O) )
>I would like to know if we have any version of the book in Spanish, cause the
>people that Im working with have explained me that the English version wont be
>good.
>And I will also appreciate if somebody can tell me where I can find documents
>about OS in Spanish, otherwise I will do prepare some.
>With love,
>Laura
>
>Laura Gamboa Herrera
>Phone:  (506) 226-3184