open space at the Moses Mendelssohn Highschool in Berlin

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Wed Jul 4 08:20:54 PDT 2001

Dear friends and colleagues in the os- and schneller wandel
communities,
this is a note midway in an open space-technology meeting at an
inner-city highschool to let you know that open space is alive and
kicking in these parts.
We just finished evening news and will meet tomorrow morning for the
second day and finish off with "day three" in the afternoon.
The 67 participants came up with 27 issues and worked on 14 today.
Some of the issues that intrigued me are "open space in our school",
"when its over its over-when its not over its not over - "right"
times even for everyday life in our school?".
You and we know that os always works - still the tension is high
everytime and all 4 of us feel wrung out and at the same time
reliefed and happy.
Now we are headed towards the Italian joint accross the street.
Greetings and love
Susanne Hildebrand, Ruth Karzel, Michael M Pannwitz, Patricia Schulz

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing
but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK