A group of women from Seattle arrived to Novosibirsk

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Sun Jul 1 16:14:58 PDT 2001

Hi All,

I met yesterday a team of women from Seattle area who came to provide the
Conference for women in Novosibirsk, the results of which I'm sure will be
soon on a list...

That is Jan Secor, Peggy Holman, Joelle, Nanc S. Diana, Nansy F.

So big hello from them to everybody... We met them at 5am as usual, so they
had a little nap before lunch and we have a small tour around Novosibirsk,
and were checked in a resort on the Ob Sea, and we had some dinner together
with the participants from Tomsk, Irkutsk, Novosibirisk of course and there
will be the group of women from Gorno-Altaisk today in the early morning -
not 4or 5 but at 7 am from the train...

So 70 participants are expected...
Unfortunately I'm leaving today for Norilsk to help to provide another
conference for women as I'm sure here we have a lot of helpers.... so I'm
very sad that I can not participate...

but on the North there is no idea of Open Space yet and women from
Yelloknife asked us to promote facilitation and OS there, so hope for the
best and ... whatever happens...

best wishes to you

elena marchuk