PLAYBACK OST-To converge or not to converge

Diane Gibeault dgp at cyberus.ca
Tue Jan 30 13:13:17 PST 2001

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your feedback. Yes I'd be happy to post these thoughts on the
Meta Network...sometime this week.

Your breakdown of the steps for the closing looks good. In my
experience, afternoon news does not take a lot of time  so you have flex
time there for people to look at discussion reports to prepare their
choices for the sticky dot exercise.

I like the "with whoever you wish to meet with..."  This works better
with smaller groups. I also use this approach when I am doing
convergence where the event is more focussed on individual learning. I
know it was a debate recently but I since then have experimented with an
approach that worked. I'll share this when I am back at my office this
week for a chunk of time.

Diane