OSTing in Peoria

David Koehler Nsdmk at aol.com
Tue Jan 30 14:06:35 PST 2001

Friends:

A special thanks for the discussion on facilitation.  I am beginning my
preparation for a two day community/neighborhood open space starting
tomorrow.  I almost felt that all the discussion was meant for me personnally
because that is where my focus is at.

We haven't done a community/neighborhood open space in Peoria (Illinois, USA)
since the summer of 1997 (when over 400 people showed up at the Civic
Center).  That also happened to be my introduction to OST.  As soon as I
experienced it I was hooked.  Since then, I feel very privileged to have
traveled with everyone on a very wonderful and exciting (and important)
journey.

As I open the space tomorrow night, I will use a little bit of what everyone
has said.  I want to even read some of the instructions from the Dalai Lama
(thank you Artur).  I will also think about the healer, removing the
obstacles that impedes health, and about my energy flow to make sure that it
is out-flowing.  I don't plan on using dots or any system, but in the
opening, I will talk about convergence, and hopefully there will be energy
put forth to do that.

...and, I'll let you all know how it goes.

Thanks,
Dave Koehler