OST story: there must be better ways to make a living!

Chris Corrigan corcom at interchange.ubc.ca
Wed Jan 17 23:23:14 PST 2001

Thanks Robert...

By the way folks, I spoke with my client today and they are thrilled with waht
happened.  Two major reasons: a) the process worked to get the issues out and get
people talking about them in a useful way and b) it exposed a fatal flaw among some
leaders, and that is, their refusal to take responsibility for these issues.

Apparently a lot of lessons were learned.  My client is higher than ever on OST and
will be using it for gatherings of this sort on a whole myriad of issues.

Cheers,

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN