Leadership and Vision (was: Productive Chaos)

Christoph J.W. Schmees cjws at gmx.de
Thu Jan 11 15:25:39 PST 2001

((Qoute omitted this time))

Chris,

by and by things we are discussing become clearer for me. Perhaps we come
from different backgrounds, with different experiences. I have spent my
time in industry large and stiff.
Can it be that the rules or laws of OST are not applicable to each end
every organisation? Maybe this is what I'm after. Particularly difficult if
not impossible it seems to me in certain commercial, business companies.
Who survive nevertheless.

Or, other question: How can you bring a company of the 'old' style to a
state where the 'new' concepts work, where the distributed yet common
vision can emerge and so on? What could be the motivation of the 'old'
leaders (who very often are much worse that we dsicuss here...) to follow
that path?

Christoph

2.  Sign in and Proceed