episcopal churches?

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 9 18:09:53 PST 2001

At 05:56 PM 1/9/01 -0700, you wrote:

>Chris Weaver wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone have experience using OST in a church in similar circumstances
> > (new leadership, financial pressures)?  I would like to have some
> > stories/testimonials to share with the church vestry.  There's not much in
> > the "church/religious" category of OS Stories on OSW.org.

Actually I think this is rather funny. what some you know, and others
probably suspect is that I am a preacher. More specifically an Anglican
(Episcopal) minister/priest. I don't know that the cause will be advanced
by this fact from my shadowy past -- but for sure Open Space has strong
Episcopal roots. Or something like that.

>Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854 USA
phone 301-469-9269